We also collaborate with national and international collaborative groups and trials units to conduct trials within the international framework.
Our team of experienced statisticians, trial managers, data managers, clinical IT systems and administrative staff supports the full trial life cycle from initial discussions of trial concept, through design and development, day-to-day management, to analysis and reporting.
Areas of expertise
ICR-CTSU staff have expertise in the design, central management and analysis of clinical trials, including the following:
- Statistical design and sample size calculation
- Protocol development
- Preparation of funding applications
- Design of case report forms
- Development of specialist clinical trials IT systems
- Central trial management and monitoring
- Data and sample collection
- Data management and monitoring
- Quality assurance and regulatory affairs
- Analysis and reporting
We are always interested in discussing new studies that would fit within our portfolio. For more information please take a look at the following documents and then get in touch with the ICR-CTSU team: