Giving in memory
Making a donation in memory of a loved one is a wonderful way to celebrate their life, while also helping to fund life-changing cancer research at the ICR. With your support, we will make the discoveries that defeat cancer.
There are many ways you can make an in memory gift and support cancer research into the future. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch by emailing our Supporter Engagement team at [email protected]. They we will be delighted to talk through the different options with you.
Ways to give or fundraise in memory
- Setting up a Just Giving online tribute fund is a simple way for your friends and family across the world to make in memory donations and share their memories. You can also share the page on your social media channels and by email.
- If you’d rather not set up a tribute fund, you can simply make a one-off donation through our donation form. Just remember to tell us who you are giving in memory of by writing it in the free-text field.
- You can call our Supporter Engagement team on 020 7153 5387 to make an in memory donation over the phone.
- Many people choose to request donations in lieu of flowers or collect donations at the funeral or memorial service. Contact us by email or call 020 7153 5387 to request some ICR funeral collection envelopes to help you collect donations. We can also provide you with literature about the ICR and collection boxes.
- You might wish to set up a regular gift to fund our life-changing cancer research on an ongoing basis.
- We can also provide support if you want to hold your own fundraising event, such as a bake sale or a golf day. Or you might like to challenge yourself to run, cycle or trek to raise funds in memory of your loved one.
- You can also send donations to our office. Just remember to include a covering note, to let us know who the donations are in memory of. Our address is:
The Institute of Cancer Research
123 Old Brompton Road