Joint Imperial College London/ The Institute of Cancer Research PhD studentship applications 2018
Applications for join Imperial College London and ICR PhD studentships opened on Tuesday 13 November 2018.
We are currently advertising four PhD studentships, which will be awarded through a competitive application process.
The process for applying is:
1. Look at the project list to identify studentships of interest. You will be able to indicate up to four project preferences in your online application.
2. Log into the ICR Studentship Recruitment System. If you are new to the system, you will need to create an account, which involves entering your full name, email address, and a password. You will also need to tick boxes to confirm that you've read our PhD entry requirements and the ICR's privacy notice.
3. Select "Imperial College London/ The Institute of Cancer Research PhD studentship applications 2018" to begin your application and follow the instructions carefully. You will be asked to enter your personal information, education details, work experience details, and English language qualifications (if applicable).
4. In the "Research Interests" section, you can indicate up to four project preferences. Each project on the project list has a unique Application menu title. Please ensure that you select the correct application menu titles from the drop-down menu when indicating your project preferences.
5. In the "References" section you must nominate two referees. We will request references from them as soon as your application is submitted, and will NOT consider applications without references.
Deadline 1: You need to complete and submit your application by 5pm UK time on Monday 3 December 2018.
6. You are advised to ask your referees to respond promptly to us - the deadline for their references is Monday 10 December 2018.
7. Candidates selected for interview will be contacted by the ICR Registry via email with further information. Unfortunately because of the volume of applications we receive it will not be possible to contact all applicants to advise them if they have been unsuccessful.
Deadline 2: Applicants should be available for interview Wednesday 30 January 2019.