PhD Main Recruitment Round – October 2019.
The process for applying is:
1. Look at the project list to identify studentships of interest.
2. Log into the ICR Studentship Recruitment System. If you are new to the system, you will need to create an account, which involves entering your full name, email address, and a password. You will also need to tick boxes to confirm that you've read our PhD entry requirements and the ICR's privacy notice.
3. Select "Main Round 2019" to begin your application and follow the instructions carefully. You will be asked to enter your personal information, education details, work experience details, and English language qualifications (if applicable).
4. If there is more than one project available in the current round - you can indicate up to three project preferences in the "Research Interests" section. Each project on the project list has a unique Application menu title. Please ensure that you select the correct application menu titles from the drop-down menu when indicating your project preferences.
5. In the "References" section you must nominate two referees. We will automatically request references from them as soon as your application is submitted, and will NOT consider applications without references.
Deadline 1: You must submit your application by 11.55pm UK time on Sunday 17 November 2019.
6. You are advised to ask your referees to respond promptly to us - the deadline for their references is Sunday 24 November 2019.
7. Candidates selected for interview will be contacted by the ICR Registry via email with further information. Unfortunately because of the volume of applications we receive it will not be possible to contact all applicants to advise them if they have been unsuccessful.
Deadline 2: Applicants should be available for interview on 27 and 28 January 2020
What to expect at interview