Main Menu


As members of the University of London, full time students at The Institute of Cancer Research may apply to join a waiting list for a place in intercollegiate halls.

Although the ICR does not have any student accommodation of its own, there are some great services available to its students looking for a place to live. An accommodation booklet (PDF) has been produced to help students with their search. These include the University of London Housing Services, which provides advice to students seeking private accommodation; and Goodenough College, a private postgraduate hall of residence in Russell Square, London.

London is a fantastic city to live in and there are plenty of services offering private rented accommodation and house shares. Find a Property and Gumtree both list properties available near the Chelsea or Sutton sites. 

If you require more information or have any questions regarding accommodation, please email Registry.

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to use this website, you are agreeing to our use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy. You can change your cookie settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.