Previously advertised fellowships
In this year's round we had thirteen projects open to applications, for up to five clinical training fellowships.
- The deadline for candidates to contact supervisors has now passed and was Monday 21 October 2019.
- Full applications are only open to individuals selected after this initial contact.
- The deadline for full applications / joint proposals is Monday 16 December 2019
- Shortlisted applicants with be asked to attend a panel interview on Friday 7 February 2020
- For more details on deadlines see 'how to apply' below
Projects previously advertised:
(1) B7-H3 (CD276) in prostate cancer biology and as a therapeutic target
(2) Bacteriophage Gene Therapy To Enhance Immunotherapy For Brain Tumours.
(3) BrainSpeech: Automated speech assessment as a biomarker in patients with brain tumours - A Phase II feasibility study
(4) Characterising and targeting sub-clonal diversity for improved patient stratification in therapy resistant (metastatic) lobular breast cancer
(5) Deciphering cancer evolution through representative sequencing
(6) Developing biomarkers for improving neoadjuvant chemotherapy in high-risk soft tissue sarcoma
(7) Efficient assessment of toxicity related outcomes in radiotherapy clinical trials
(8) Impact and Exploitation of Hypoxia on Therapeutic Strategies for Rhabdomyosarcoma.
(9) Radiomics and Machine Learning Stratification of Indeterminate Lung Nodules for Early Diagnosis of Lung Cancer.
(10) Sub-clonal RNASH2B/RB1 loss and phenotypic luminal-to-basal evolution and novel therapeutic vulnerabilities in treatment-resistant prostate cancer.
(11) Translational brain tumour research.
(12) Ultrasound tomography (UST) and elastography of the breast: quantitative biomarkers of stromal properties
(13) Unravelling mechanisms of acquired immunomodulatory drug resistance in myeloma