Register for the event
Download event programme
Get directions to the venue
Following the continuing success of annual NCRI Breast Cancer Trialists meeting we are planning a one-day multi-disciplinary meeting for participants in UK national breast cancer trials.
The aims of the annual event are:
- the promotion of current NCRI BCSG trials
- the dissemination of the results of closed trials
- to discuss and engender collaboration in the development of future national trials,
- to provide an update on recent breast cancer conferences such as San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS)
- to provide networking opportunities across disciplines and between researchers and pharmaceutical company representatives
- to provide continuing professional development
- the meeting will continue to provide a forum for debate on the wider scientific issues that are of interest to breast cancer trialists
There will also be the usual exhibition stands from pharmaceutical companies involved in breast cancer therapies.
As in previous years, we do not have funds to reimburse travelling expenses.
Who should attend?
Attendees will include medical and clinical oncologists, pathologists, surgeons, radiologists, nurses, trial and data managers. In addition, invitations will be sent to representatives of the cancer charities, MRC, NHS R&D, Department of Health and NIHR cancer research network staff.
An application for CME accreditation will be made to the Royal College of Physicians.
ICR-CTSU The Institute of Cancer Research, Clinical Trials & Statistics Unit
Division of Clinical Studies
Sir Richard Doll Building
Contact: Tara Thorneycroft
020 8722 4013
National Cancer Research Institute
NCRI Clinical Studies Groups
407 St John Street
Tel: (0)20 3469 8583
Previously supported by:
Amgen, Celgene, Genomic Health UK Ltd, MSD, Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Ltd, Pfizer Ltd, Roche Products Ltd.