ICR-CTSU data and sample sharing arrangements
The ICR's Clinical Trials and Statistics Unit (ICR-CTSU) is committed to the responsible sharing of clinical trial data and trial research samples with the wider research community in order to improve scientific and medical knowledge about cancer.
Making a request for access to data and or samples from a trial
Contact should be made via the Director or Deputy Directors, or the relevant Senior Trial Manager, as below.
How a request for data will be handled by ICR-CTSU
On receipt, the recipient will process the request and forward to the relevant ICR-CTSU Scientific Lead and Chief Investigator/Trial Management Group for consideration.
The factors informing decisions on data access and sharing will be to ensure:
- Data use is in-keeping with patient consent
- Confidentiality can be maintained at all times
- Data are appropriate for intended purpose
- High-quality research is encouraged
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements is maintained.