Library and Information Service
The Library and Information Service supports the academic and clinical work of the ICR and the Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust.
The libraries are open to visitors, and borrowing rights are granted to visitors from academic institutions that are a member of the SCONUL Access Scheme.
Books may be renewed or requested in the following ways:
- Use the Library catalogue - Your username is the barcode on your library card; and your PIN is the last 4 digits of the barcode on your library card.
- By phone - see contact details section below.
- In person at the Library.
Electronic journal access
Users of the Library may access our electronic journals and databases from anywhere by following the steps below:
- Go to https://ezproxy.icr.ac.uk
- ICR staff and students should enter their network username and password in the boxes on the screen
- Royal Marsden staff and other users without an ICR network account should enter their dedicated EZproxy username and password
- Follow the links to use the library resources
Please contact the EZproxy team if you are unsure of your account details.
Library theses office
View information for students and supervisors on doctoral thesis submission (PDF).
Sir John Beckwith Library, Brookes Lawley Building, 15 Cotswold Road, Sutton, Surrey, SM2 5NG
Staffed: 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
Phone: 020 8722 4430
Fax: 020 8722 4323
Chester Beatty Labs, 237 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6JB
Staffed: 1pm - 4pm, Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Phone: 020 7153 5123
Fax: 020 7153 5501